Welcome to the 2017/2018 NCSY Student Executive Board!
The Executive Board is a unique opportunity for Jewish high school students to broaden their leadership capabilities and set themselves up for post-secondary school success.
By joining the NCSY Student Executive Board you will gain the following:
- Excellent resume builder
- Community service hours
- Amazing networking opportunities
- Practical leadership skills
- Special student board swag
- Exclusive student board retreat
- Discount on all NCSY programs
As a student progresses on the Board, he/she will have the ability to take on more responsibility and gain the necessary skills to thrive as a successful adult and future community leader. Board members will be held accountable for their work, and their level of commitment will directly correspond to their growth as leaders.
As is well known, NCSY’s mission is to connect, inspire and empower Jewish students. Being on the NCSY Student Executive Board is a privilege and an opportunity to be a role model.
Some requirements of the NCSY Student Executive Board:
- Attend weekly Student Board meetings
- Active attendance in NCSY programs
- Take an active and lead role in regional Shabbatons
- Take an active and lead role in NCSY social events
- Be a brand ambassador and advocate for all NCSY programs
- Represent NCSY in a positive light to your peers and their parents
- Be committed to Jewish personal growth
We look forward to your application!
Rabbi Josh Stein and Shlomo Mandel, Student Executive Board Directors
Applications are closed for this year. Applications for 2018/2019 open May 1, 2018.
*Please note that all applications are reviewed by a committee and that submission of the application does not guarantee acceptance to the Student Board.