Welcome to the 2017/2018 NCSY Student Board!
The NCSY Student Board is a unique opportunity for Jewish high school students to broaden their leadership capabilities and set themselves up for post-secondary school success.
By joining the NCSY Student Board you will gain the following:
Excellent resume builder
Community service hours
Amazing networking opportunities
Practical leadership skills
Special student board swag
Exclusive student board retreat
Discount on all NCSY programs
As a student progresses on the Board, he/she will have the ability to take on more responsibility and gain the necessary skills to thrive as a successful adult and future community leader. Board members will be held accountable for their work, and their level of commitment will directly correspond to their growth as leaders.
As is well known, NCSY’s mission is to connect, inspire and empower Jewish students. Being on the NCSY Student Board is a privilege and an opportunity to be a role model.
Some requirements of the NCSY Student Board:
- Attend weekly Student Board meetings
- Active attendance in NCSY programs
- Take an active and lead role in regional Shabbatons
- Take an active and lead role in NCSY social events
- Be a brand ambassador and advocate for all NCSY programs
- Represent NCSY in a positive light to your peers and their parents
- Be committed to Jewish personal growth