Welcome to the 2018/2019 NCSY Executive Student Board!
The Executive Board is a unique opportunity for Jewish high school students to broaden their leadership capabilities and set themselves up for post-secondary school success.
By joining the NCSY Executive Student Board you will gain the following:
- Excellent resume builder
- Community service hours
- Amazing networking opportunities
- Practical leadership skills
- Special student board swag
- Exclusive student board retreat
As a student progresses on the Board, he/she will have the ability to take on more responsibility and gain the necessary skills to thrive as a successful adult and future community leader. Board members will be held accountable for their work, and their level of commitment will directly correspond to their growth as leaders.
As is well known, NCSY’s mission is to connect, inspire and empower Jewish students. Being on the NCSY Executive Student Board is a privilege and an opportunity to be a role model.
Mandatory requirements of the NCSY Executive Student Board:
- Student Board Weekend Retreat, October 12-14, 2018
- Attend weekly Student Board meetings
- Active attendance in NCSY programs
- Take an active and lead role in regional Shabbatons
- Take an active and lead role in NCSY social events
- Be a brand ambassador and advocate for all NCSY programs
- Represent NCSY in a positive light to your peers and their parents
- Be committed to Jewish personal growth
We look forward to your application!
Applications for the 2018/2019 Board are now open and close on August 15, 2018.