Learn to be a real leader and build your resume with Live2Give!
The NCSY Live2Give Leadership Board is a unique opportunity for select Live2Give participants to broaden their leadership capabilities and bring their “giving” to the next level in a fun and empowering environment. Through training workshops, hearing from community activists and philanthropists, hands-on volunteering, planning their own fundraiser, and initiating their own projects, Live2Give teens will be equipped with the tools that will empower them to make a difference in the Jewish community and help them advocate for a better world.
- Consistently attend weekly Live2Give volunteer programs
- Take an active and lead role on Live2Give shabbatons and extra events
- Be a brand ambassador and advocate for Live2Give (ensure new students feel welcome, be the voice when organizations visit, etc.)
- Monthly leadership Live2Give meetings (which includes planning, workshops and classes from community organizations, activists and philanthropists)
- Exclusive Live2Give leadership retreat/ conference weekend
- Chair, plan and run major annual Live2Give fundraiser
- Excellent Resume builder
- Community service hours
- Practical leadership skills
- Opportunity to meet major community activists
- Special Live2Give Leadership Board swag
- Will be honoured at a closing ceremony and receive a special leadership certificate upon completion
Submitted applications to the Live2Give Leadership Board will be reviewed by a committee.
The board is open to all high school students.