Learn to be a leader and build your resume with Live2Give!
The NCSY Live2Give Leadership Boar
- Consistently attend weekly Live2Give volunteer programs
- Take an active and lead role on Live2Give shabbatons and extra events
- Be a brand ambassador and advocate for Live2Give (ensure new students feel welcome, be the voice when organizations visit, etc.)
- Create, plan and run Live2Give fundraiser
- Monthly leadership Live2Give m
eetings (which includes planning, workshops and classes from community organizations, activists and philanthropists)
- Exclusive Live2Give leadership
retreat/ conference weekend
- Chair, plan and run major annual Live2Give fundraiser
- Possible optional Israel Live2Give Summer trip.
- Excellent Resume builder
- Community service hours
- Practical leadership skills
- Opportunity to meet major community activists
- Special Live2Give Leadership B
- Will be honoured at a closing ceremony and receive a special leadership certificate upon completion
Submitted applications to the Live2Give Leadership Board
Up to two applicants per grade will be accepted.
Cost: $399 (Scholarships available)
All applications are due no later than 11:59 pm on Monday June 25th, 2018.