Fundraising Event Coordinator
NCSY and Torah High, Canada’s premier national outreach and education organizations for Jewish youth, are currently seeking an Fundraising Event Coordinator to work directly with the Director of Events & Operations. The environment is fast paced, with tight deadlines and multiple projects.
- The successful candidate must have strong administrative skills, including excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to take on multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Timely and accurate entry of event registrants and journal ads into spreadsheets, with follow up requirements, reporting and analysis
- Collaborates in coordination of fundraising special events which involve coordinating meetings, preparing, and distributing event materials
- Tracking all journal ad submissions, artwork, content for graphic designer including proof reading each draft up until final concert or golf journal is complete
- Provides volunteer coordination including schedule creation and executing on-site
- Coordinates registration lists, seating charts, and name badges if needed
- Drive new project opportunities as selected by the CEO
- Create and manage budgets for special projects
- Collaboration on Marketing for each project
- Other related duties as required.
- Two years of experience in special events planning, preferably in the not-for-profit sector, demonstrating an ability to work well independently on several projects concurrently, and possess excellent communication, organizational, creative thinking skills
- Software proficiency in Microsoft Word, Power Point, and Excel is required
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills, with the ability to organize and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- Attendance at events after business hours.
- Excellent written and oral interpersonal communication with marketing and communications
- Ability to work independently, with a demonstrated ability to take initiative
- Prior experience working in a Jewish organization is an asset
To apply please note FUNDRAISING EVENT COORDINATOR in the subject heading of email and send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
This is a full time, 1 year contract position.
Deadline for submission is Monday March 28, 2022.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.