JOIN OUR TEAM!
Job Title: Executive Director, Eastern Canada
NCSY Canada’s premier national outreach and education organization for Jewish youth, is looking for a dynamic Executive Director. The ideal candidate will have an extraordinary drive and strong strategic and fundraising capabilities.
In this permanent position, the Executive Director will assume a lead role in alumni relations, fundraising and implementation of the annual budget, in addition to marketing and communication activities to maximize the net fundraising revenues for NCSY Montreal and Ottawa.
- Have a strategic vision for the
- Initiate contact and meet with existing and potential
- Develop productive working relationships with donors, advisory board, partners and
- Develop and implement engagement and cultivation strategies for prospects and existing
- Develop tailored cultivation programs and personalized stewardship activities including identifying, evaluating and recommending the strategic steps necessary to bring the prospect closer to making a major financial
- Collaborate with colleagues, both regionally and nationally, to achieve key
- Provide updates and reports to senior leadership, and donors, on the status of fundraising projections, and
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a not for profit
- Previous experience in a senior leadership
- Proven track record with an ability to motivate, cultivate, solicit and close gifts from prospects and
- Knowledge and understanding of fundraising best practices and the Jewish Philanthropic landscape is an
- Highly self-motivated with strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively present information to donors, board members, and strategic partners.
- A passion for Jewish engagement and the mission of Jewish outreach and
- Must have intimate knowledge of the Jewish Community in Montreal and
To apply, please note EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR in the subject heading of your email and send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
The deadline for submission is Tuesday, February 28, 2023
We thank all candidates for their interest however only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.