JOIN OUR TEAM!
Job Title: Executive Director/Director of Development, Montreal
NCSY and Torah High, Canada’s premier national outreach and education organizations for Jewish youth, are looking for a dynamic and inspiring Executive Director/Director of Development. The ideal candidate will have extraordinary drive and strong strategic and fundraising capabilities.
In this permanent position, the Executive Director will assume a lead role in alumni relations, fundraising and implementation of the annual budget. In addition to marketing and communication activities to maximize the net fundraising revenues for NCSY Montreal.
- Have a strategic vision for the organization
- Initiate contact and meet with existing and potential donors.
- Develop productive working relationships with donors, advisory board, partners and colleagues
- Develop and implement engagement and cultivation strategies for prospects and existing donors.
- Develop tailored cultivation programs and personalized stewardship activities including identifying, evaluating and recommending the strategic steps necessary to bring the prospect closer to making a major financial commitment.
- Oversee the ongoing identification, monitoring and evaluation of a prospect’s level of giving capacity, as well as their readiness to give.
- Create and execute a plan for each donor in the portfolio so that the individual donors are retained and upgraded.
- Collaborate with colleagues, both regionally and nationally, to achieve key goals.
- Provide updates and reports to senior leadership, and donors, on the status of fundraising projections, and achievements.
- Other tasks and duties reasonable related to the job responsibilities.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in not for profit community
- Previous experience in a senior leadership role
- Proven track record with an ability to motivate, cultivate, solicit and close gifts from prospects and donors.
- Knowledge and understanding of fundraising best practices and the Jewish Philanthropic landscape is an asset.
- Highly self-motivated with strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively present information to donors, board members, and strategic partners.
- A passion for Jewish engagement and the mission of Jewish outreach and education.
- Must have intimate knowledge of the Jewish Community in Montreal and Ottawa.
To apply, please note EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR in the subject heading of your email and send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for submission is Friday August 6, 2021.
We thank all candidates for their interest however only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.