JOIN OUR TEAM!
Job Title – Principal, Torah High
Torah High, Canada’s premier Jewish educational organization for public high school youth, provides outstanding accredited educational experiences through classroom and experiential learning. We are searching for a dynamic candidate for the role of Principal for the 2021-2022 school year. The right candidate will work collaboratively with senior management to ensure consistency in the management of school locations, curriculum, policies, and academic expectations.
- Degree in education or its equivalent
- At least 5 years of successful teaching experience working with students in a formal educational environment
- Familiarity and understanding of the Ontario Ministry expectations, Growing Success document, and other Ministry policy documents.
- OCT not required but is a definite plus
- Ensure consistency in the management of school locations, curriculum, policies, academic expectations
- Oversee assessment, evaluation, and reporting of student progress
- Support and guide teacher growth and development
- Assist with curriculum development
- Maintain communications with all school stakeholders, including the Ministry of Education
- Demonstrate innovative thinking, a desire to collaborate, is highly organized, and is detail- oriented
- Knowledge of the Jewish community is a must
This is a flex-time position that would begin August 3, 2021.
For interested applicants, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submission is May 25, 2021.
We thank all candidates for their interest however only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.