NCSY IS GROWING!
Social Media Coordinator
NCSY and Torah High, Canada’s premier national outreach and education organizations for Jewish youth, are currently seeking a Social Media Coordinator to work directly with the Director of Marketing & Communications. The environment is fast paced, with tight deadlines and multiple projects.
- Manage NCSY’s social media Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and TikTok feeds
- Craft and post relevant content an agreed upon cadence, steeped in best practices and based on data
- Coordinate necessary media for each post (photos, videos, links, etc.)
- Align all content and engagement efforts with the current NCSY brand narrative, personality, and tone.
- Track daily engagement around content and pivot strategy as audience engagement changes and share high-level monthly reports
- Manage content calendar for evergreen and upcoming events, topics, community opportunities
- Work with NCSY program staff to curate content
- Set, track, and evaluate goals for social media growth
- Monitor social media industry trends
- Attendance at programs and events after business hours – evenings and weekends.
- Two years of experience in social media, preferably in the not-for-profit sector, demonstrating an ability to work well independently on several projects concurrently
- Optional: advanced knowledge of social media advertising platforms
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent written and oral interpersonal communication with marketing and communications
- Strong analytical skill with the ability to prioritize
- Prior experience working in a Jewish organization is an asset
To apply please note SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR in the subject heading of email and send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a one year contract.
Deadline for submission is Friday, May 27, 2022.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.