JOB TITLE – Executive Assistant, NCSY Canada
NCSY, Canada’s foremost outreach organization for Jewish teens fostering Jewish identity, learning, and pride is seeking an Executive Assistant to work directly with the CEO. This is a high-profile position requiring tact, diplomacy, impeccable organization skills, sound judgment and flexibility. The ideal candidate will have a background in communications and/or project management, including fundraising events. The environment is fast paced, with tight deadlines and multiple projects.
- Provide executive administrative assistance to support to the CEO
- The successful candidate must have strong administrative skills, and be able to take on multiple tasks
- Must have seasoned communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to deal with all stakeholders in a professional and courteous manner
- Support CEO with booking travel, and meetings when needed
- To attend and manage board meetings, to participate and create meeting minutes and supporting documents.
- Consistently deliver proactive communication to the CEO
- Assist in developing new events, and maintain fundraisers and special events from concept to completion
- To assist execution of events on-site
- Other related duties as required
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Post-secondary diploma or degree preferred, in a related field (Communications, Project Management, or Business Admin)
- Five years of experience in project management and/or communications, preferably in the not-for-profit sector
- Software proficiency in Microsoft Word, Power Point, and Excel is required
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience working with all stakeholders (executives, donors, volunteers and co-workers)
- Excellent communication skills, including team-work, presentation, oral and written, astute attention to detail is required
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, with a proven ability to multi-task effectively along with a dynamic, outgoing personality
- Ability to work independently, demonstrating creative thinking skills
- Attendance at fundraising events after business hours
- Knowledge of the Jewish Community is an asset
- Drivers License is required
This position is full time. To further explore this opportunity please send an email with your resume and cover letter by June 28, 2019 to email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.