EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, NCSY MONTREAL
NCSY Montreal, the international Jewish youth movement, is in search to hire an Executive Director. The ideal candidate will have extraordinary drive and strong strategic and fundraising capabilities.
In this permanent position, the Executive Director will assume a lead role in alumni relations, fundraising and implementation of the annual budget. In addition to marketing and communication activities to maximize the net fundraising revenues for NCSY Montreal. She or he will be fully committed to the mission of reaching out to our under privileged and distant youth.
The ideal part time or full time candidate will:
• Have a strategic vision for our organization
• Work closely with advisory board and Director of Education
• Cultivate, solicit and steward relationships with individuals, corporations, community groups, foundation donors and other partners
• Ensure maintenance of comprehensive and accurate donor database
• Prepare regular fundraising reports including evaluation of fundraising efforts
• Exceptional leadership skills
• Proven track record of fundraising capabilities
• Excellent organizational skills
• Must have minimum 5 years employment in nonprofit community
• Must have intimate knowledge of Jewish community of Montreal
• Previous experience in a senior leadership role
• Demonstrated ability to develop and implement successful strategic plans
Be a part of the movement to inspire the Jewish Future!
Candidates may submit cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submission is Friday January 10, 2020
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.