DIRECTOR OF DEVELOPMENT, NCSY MONTREAL
NCSY Montreal, the international Jewish youth movement, is in search to hire a Director of Development. The ideal candidate will have extraordinary drive and strong strategic and fundraising capabilities.
In this permanent position, the Director of Development will assume a lead role in alumni relations, fundraising and implementation of the annual budget. In addition to marketing and communication activities to maximize the net fundraising revenues for NCSY Montreal.
- The ideal part time or full time candidate will:
- Have a strategic vision for our organization
- Work closely with advisory board and Director of Education
- Cultivate, solicit and steward relationships with individuals, corporations, community groups, foundation donors and other partners
- Ensure maintenance of comprehensive and accurate donor database
- Prepare regular fundraising reports including evaluation of fundraising efforts
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Proven track record of fundraising capabilities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must have minimum 3 years employment in nonprofit community
- Must have intimate knowledge of Jewish community of Montreal
- Previous experience in a senior leadership role
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement successful strategic plans
Salary Range: $70,000- $90,000
Be a part of the movement to inspire the Jewish Future!
Candidates may submit cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submission is Friday March 6, 2020
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.