NCSY IS EXPANDING!
Multiple Job Descriptions:
NCSY and Torah High, Canada’s premier national outreach and education organizations for Jewish youth, are currently seeking a variety of PART TIME positions listed below. The environment is fast paced, with tight deadlines and multiple projects. If you think you have what it takes to inspire our Jewish youth, then one of these jobs might be for you!
- JSU Educator: A JSU (Jewish student union) Educator will be responsible to manage and run The NCSY Jewish Culture Club at a public or private school within the GTA. The JSU Educator will be tasked with bringing the NCSY vision of “Inspiring the Jewish Future” to the classroom setting by creating and implementing inspiration, educational programming on a weekly basis.
- Torah High Educator: In this role you are responsible to integrate formal and informal instructional strategies through the deliverance of the Ministry of Ontario curriculum and complete all necessary documentation including lesson plans, assessments, grade reporting and collecting student evidence.
- Junior Programming Coordinator: Responsibilities include running weekly programming, holiday and social events, and attending Shabbatons.
- Student Executive Board: Serve as Director of the board with responsibilities including recruiting, interviewing, and selecting board members, running bi-weekly board meetings, organize events with the board taking the lead role.
- Learn and Earn: Effectively run a division of the weekly Learn and Earn program which includes recruiting teens and monitoring the mentor/mentee relationships.
- Hamilton NCSY Programming Coordinator: Responsibilities include running weekly learning and Torah High programming; monthly larger social programming; coordinating local and regional Shabbatons; connecting the teens to the larger realm of NCSY Canada.
- Ottawa NCSY Programming Coordinator: Responsibilities include being involved in various programming in the city, which can include: JSU clubs, Junior weekly and monthly social programming, teaching Torah High programming; monthly larger social programming; coordinating local and regional Shabbat engagement opportunities including Shabbatons; connecting the teens to the larger realm of NCSY Canada.
These positions are part-time and will start August 3, 2021.
To apply please note PART TIME in the subject heading of email and send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.